Ripple Craft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ripple Craft

Ripple Craft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ripple Craft

New Beginning

2 posters

Ban Appeal

dovahkiinwes

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post  dovahkiinwes Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:04 pm

A few weeks ago I was banned and I would like to be appealed. I will explain what happened. These people(forgot their name :/) agreed to teleport me to their hideout so i could see what was going on. They were not involved in a faction at all. Eventually one killed me so he could get my sword. I came back and killed the one that attacked, Then teleported to my clan's home base. They had told me they would kill me if I hurt them but they broke the trust first, but that is beside the point of my ban. Bloodsinister happened to be on and heard about this. He used his gm powers to tp to me and killed me. At this point i was very angry because he used gm powers to get involved in something that was only the result of a pvp server. I yelled a fowl word at him and he banned me. I am sorry for my disrespect. I hope I can play on my favorite server again.
    Admin
    Admin

Ban Appeal Empty You will be unbanned

Post  Admin Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:04 pm

but next time do not be disrespectful just report it to a admin or just post it on the forums