Ripple Craft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ripple Craft

Ripple Craft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ripple Craft

New Beginning

4 posters

RESET MAP?

Poll

New Map?

[ 4 ]
    RESET MAP? I_vote_lcap67%RESET MAP? I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 2 ]
    RESET MAP? I_vote_lcap33%RESET MAP? I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 6
    ~Matt

RESET MAP? Empty RESET MAP?

Post  ~Matt Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:32 am

It seems that when the old map was copied over to our new host, the seed was reset and therefore all the biomes are completely messed up. It now rains on the whole gigantic snow biome at spawn, and there are forests and plains that have now become deserts among other things. The map also looks very ugly at the areas which have not yet been explored as the land is reset to correspond to the new seed.

Vote whether you want to keep all your houses/items etc with messed up biomes, or reset everything and start a completely new map with coherent biomes.
    OneStrayBullet

RESET MAP? Empty Re: RESET MAP?

Post  OneStrayBullet Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:36 am

Absolutely not.
    Cyanide_Exodus

Post  Cyanide_Exodus Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:40 am

NOOO
    ~Matt

Post  ~Matt Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:06 am

Apologies to everyone who has been inconvenienced by the map reset :/
    What happened was we had the same issue with buildcraft pipes again due to the fact that we couldn't transfer the fix over to the new host. This caused the map to be corrupted and unfortunately it could not be restored. Any items that you guys are missing will be reimbursed. Just ask us and we'll give it to you Smile

Again, sorry about this!
    Maeos

RESET MAP? Empty Apology! D:

Post  Maeos Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:21 am

I'm sorry I wasn't online last night to help with the transition to the new server. I had a ton of school work to do and I get up for the commute to school at 8am. But I've woken up a bit early and I'm doing what I can to fix things before I head off. I've applies the BC fix and now I'm going to see if I can't rescue the old map although I make no promises. If it can be done I'll do it!

In case it can't: I'll help reimburse everyone and help build everything back up.

So hopefully in no time we'll be back to normal. I love you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:29 pm