Ripple Craft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ripple Craft

Ripple Craft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ripple Craft

New Beginning

Removed From Creative

jaredkat

Removed From Creative Empty Removed From Creative

Post  jaredkat Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Hello to all.

I know this is a section to appeal bans, but i wished to appeal another thing, and i find no other section to do so

I was working in creative mode on a house, the creative was given by Rip, and i was building for about three days until the fallowing happened

Ploxtheelite trespassed into the house without my permission, so i had therefore killed him to prevent him from griefing the house i had built or taking any diamond blocks i placed.

After he was killed, he requested for his dropped items back. I did not have them in inventory, so i used the items from creative to give him replacements for what he dad. This included a diamond pic, sward, and some melons, The tools were enchanted. ]

I gave him the pic and sward, but he refused them because they were not enchanted. I therefore left the area we were exchanging the items to get xp so i could enchant them, at which point i believe plox had someone else be-rid of my creative mode.

I wish an admin or mod will give me back creative mode so i an first get ploxtheelite's stuff back to him, and second, to finish my construction, even though i know the server will switch host's soon.

Please tell me if i can have creative back. thanks

~Jared Kat

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm